Thursday, March 24, 2011

Freaky Angel ( my Try to Poetry )


every time,
this time we had,
was a great time
...it gave someone news
news, that you learn for life
and not for the moment
you can lose
and with every time
it got a little bit more freaky
but ey, people come and go
a lot of those freaks 
are in my head
and one of them
is you 

everybody knows the other
during love
with all the good and bad sides
in all the good and bad times
we are all for one
and one for all
hard and strong,
unfair it seems, is our world
the rainbow was our life
but as the leaves are falling down
and the weather is changing
so I guess is time
and time changes everything, even us

people come and go
but you stay with me
you come with me
you are my love ,
my freaky angel
we've been together
for the longest time
continue with all the games
that we play
my love, my demon, angel love 
please come with me
what awaits is eternity
follow me and stay  :)

1 comment: