Thursday, March 24, 2011

All lies ( from a Poetry Webpage )

It's all lies,
everybody talks crap in this global ' he says - she says ',
every person cracks a smile but fakes it , It's all lies
I often think about my home and friends - the real ones -
and get homesick
It's all lies, politics promise ' justice for all '
no one has your back , everybody disappears too quick,
when you're standing against the wall.
All lies, everybody is corrupt here,
and it turns out that Money's all that matters
It's all lies,
when you see you Life running through your hands
without even a chance to climb up the social ladder
It's a dirty world, filled lies
All that's left for you is pain.
Dump it out, it's all lies, as your heart sinks
lost in this emotional rain
Police is notyour 'friend and helper', it's all lies
your status is getting screwed in this society,
no one helps to make it better, it's all lies
and it's getting worst day by day
applause,the curtain opens once more for a play
It's all lies, on TV and in Rap Songs, all these words are lies
If I had wings then I would fly away
It's all lies, no one wants to tell the truth anymore
the reports and stories, all lies, I can't take it nomore
Everything you say now, it's all lies,
it hurts like hell because I can feel it
I wish you'd tell me how to win this fight,
and I wish I could lie, now that I'm about to lose,
but I know that I'm right
It seems as if only lies can bring you further in this life, they say
let's proof them wrong, what do they know anyway?
Don't listen to what they preach, look inside you,
and you will see the difference
you will find the truth, without a question
these tears we cry, they are real
it's real, the feelings that I have within me
the pain I feel, this love, my emotions,
this Light and the hope I've got in us are true !

1 comment: